September 18, 2011

The Stunning Shu


Shu Pei’s incredible grace | Photos Dag Bennstrom

With her natural grace and innate modeling abilityShu Pei has risen through the ranks to become one of the industry’s most sought after faces. Balancing a beauty contract with iconic brand Maybelline and a full slate of editorial and runway appearances, Shu’s career is truly the best of both worlds. In our third piece featuring the stars of Lane Crawford‘s fall campaign, we speak to the breathtaking Shu during a rare break from her busy schedule.
MDC: What was it like working on the Lane Crawford campaign?
Shu: It was so exciting that they choose me as one of the girls for the campaign. It was my first time shooting with the other models and it was just incredible to work with them.
MDC: How is China’s fashion scene different from the New York fashion scene?
Shu: Chinese taste is getting better and better, so really it is almost the same nowadays.
MDC: Who do you look up to in the industry?
Shu: I love Christy Turlington, because she’s so elegant and she’s a wonderful supermodel. I just love her!



MDC: What is the best part of the job for you?
Shu: I get to travel everywhere and experience different places, I love modeling, it lets me try out so many different looks and styles.
MDC: Is there anything you haven’t accomplished yet that you’d like to?

Shu: I don’t know, I don’t like to think about it. I don’t have any plans yet, I’m just going to keep going and see where life takes me.
MDC: What do you like to do when your not modeling?

Shu: I like to hang out with my friends, traveling and going back home to China.
MDC: How often do you back to China?
Shu: A lot, I go back to China because I work a lot there so I go back often.


MDC: How was doing Maybelline?


Shu: Everyone was so nice and with the Maybelline shoot I was traveling again – so that made the experience even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...