April 6, 2012

Acessories of the Day

Our editors choose the best bags, shoes, and jewels from the Fall 2012 runways.



March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
"These beauties from the Vuitton show will certainly motivate me to be a crazy hat lady."
















March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
March 6: Alexander McQueen visor

"Not sure how functional they are, but the sunglasses/visors at AlexanderMcQueen sure caught my eye."





























March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
March 5: Giambattista Valli shoes
"I love the laid-back casualness of these slip on's, but with the use ofluxe fabric they would be perfect for my attempt at menswear this fall."













March 7: Louis Vuitton bag

March 5: Stella McCartney bag
"This Stella McCartney oversized clutch is so chic. It's super sleek and polished – and with all of those pockets, it's ideal for toting around Fashion Week accoutrement!"













March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
March 2: Christian Dior shoes
"The Dior ballerina-inspired platforms with toe box stitching detail left me nostalgic for my dancing days, except I can honestly say these heels will be way more comfortable than any of my old pointe shoes."














March 7: Louis Vuitton bag
March 1: Carven shoes
"Carven is one of my favorite lines, and the fall runway shoes are so sweet. I loved the platform Mary Jane’s!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...